Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Introduction.

Allow me to quickly introduce myself before I post any of my official posts. My name is Addison Williams, I'm a junior in high school, blah, blah, and blah. To protect my identity, in all my posts I will say I live in Wonderland. I might disclose my location some other time if I feel safe enough from people crazy enough to track me down. Enough about me though, this blog is for the enjoyment of any who stumble upon it. It contains, what I believe to be, interesting stories accompanied by some adequate doodles. To save myself the criticism, I was inspired to do this from Adam Ellis's "Books of Adam". Although, I have no intention to 'steal' his idea, in fact, his blog is 5000 times better than mine will ever be. If you haven't seen "Books of Adam", look it up. So yeah...there should be a post within the next couple of days. Be patient.

(Edit: There are now posts. Hooray.)

No comments:

Post a Comment